The size of the current according to the power of solar panels, such as four 200W solar panels, no matter how connected, the total power is 800W, assuming that the output voltage level is 24V, the current is 800/24 = 33A, also Is to be greater than 33A charge and discharge controller, we can choose 24V / 40A charge and discharge controller;
Emphasizing the size of the controller is determined by the solar panels; that is, charge and discharge controller power (voltage * current) to be greater than or equal to the total power of all power plants;
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the inverter, inverter?
- Characteristics of High Frequency P...
- Method of solar power system config...
- Multi - function inverter instructions
- Safe use of inverter power supply
- EPS fire emergency power supply
- How to choose the most suitable DC ...
- Frequency inverter characteristics
- New Trends in Inverter Market
- Fast Chargeability of Vehicle Inverter
- Photovoltaic modules hot spot effect