1: Controller configuration algorithm
The voltage of the controller is the same as the voltage of the inverter, and the output voltage level after connecting with the solar panel is the same, and then even the current;
The size of the current according to the power of solar panels, such as four 200W solar panels, no matter how connected, the total power is 800W, assuming that the output voltage level is 24V, the current is 800/24 = 33A, also Is to be greater than 33A charge and discharge controller, we can choose 24V / 40A charge and discharge controller;
Emphasizing the size of the controller is determined by the solar panels; that is, charge and discharge controller power (voltage * current) to be greater than or equal to the total power of all power plants;
2: Inverter algorithm
The size of the inverter is determined by the load, that is, by the equipment followed by the decision, but the device is divided into inductive load and resistive load, inductive load is the motor, fan, water pump, air conditioning, Equipment, these devices will have 4 to 7 times the impact of the current (except for frequency activation, frequency conversion start without impact), count these devices, at least 4 times the power to calculate; resistive load is those who open When there is no or very little impact current, such as electric lights, computers, monitors, etc .; these devices on the original power calculation on it;
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the inverter, inverter?
- Method of solar power system config...
- Characteristics of High Frequency P...
- Multi - function inverter instructions
- Safe use of inverter power supply
- EPS fire emergency power supply
- How to choose the most suitable DC ...
- Frequency inverter characteristics
- New Trends in Inverter Market
- Fast Chargeability of Vehicle Inverter
- Photovoltaic modules hot spot effect
- The difference between on grid and ...
- How to adjust the tilt angle of the...