Solar inverter use and maintenance overhaul skills
use of Inverter
1、Connect and install the equipment in strict accordance with the requirements of the solar inverter maintenance and repair manual. During installation, it should be carefully checked whether the wire diameter meets the requirements; whether the components and terminals are loose during transportation; whether the insulation is well insulated; whether the grounding of the system meets the requirements.
2、It should be used in strict accordance with the provisions of the solar inverter maintenance and repair instructions. In particular: pay attention to whether the input voltage is normal before starting the machine; pay attention to the correct sequence of the switch when operating, and whether the indication of each meter and indicator is normal.
3、solar Inverters generally have automatic protection for off-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-heating, etc., so there is no need for manual shutdown when these phenomena occur; the protection points for automatic protection are generally set at the factory, no need to go again Adjustment.
4、There is a high voltage in the solar inverter cabinet, and the operator should generally not open the cabinet door. The cabinet door should be locked normally.
5. When the room temperature exceeds 30 °C, heat dissipation measures should be taken to prevent equipment failure and prolong the service life of the equipment.
solar Inverter maintenance
1. Regularly check whether the wiring of each part of the inverter is firm and there is no looseness. In particular, carefully check the fan, power module, input terminal, output terminal and grounding.
2. Once the alarm is stopped, it is not allowed to start up immediately. The cause should be ascertained and repaired before being turned on. The inspection should be carried out in strict accordance with the procedures specified in the inverter maintenance manual.
3. Operators must be specially trained to determine the cause of general faults and to eliminate them, such as skilled replacement of fuses, components, and damaged boards. Untrained personnel are not allowed to work on the equipment.
4. If the cause of the accident or accident that is difficult to eliminate is unclear, the detailed record of the accident should be made and the solar inverter manufacturer should be notified in time to solve the problem.
Inverter is the core equipment of photovoltaic system. Solar photovoltaic cells convert light energy to dc electricity, which is then converted through the inverter to 50 hz, 230/400 v three-phase or 230v single-phase ac.When using inverters in photovolta
Solar pv micro inverters technology is a kind of MLPE technology, it has been a hot market. According to the data, more than half of the roofs of most photovoltaic power plants use micro-inverters. 1. High safety (1) dc voltage is low In the tr